Chiropractic for Kids
Pediatric Chiropractic Care Houston TX
Here at Peak Potential Family Chiropractic in Houston Heights TX, we see a lot of families so we see a lot of kids. The beauty of adjusting kids is that in general they are fairly easy to adjust, move them the right way and they pretty much adjust themselves. The innate intelligence that lays within them knows what it needs and will move in the direction necessary with the help of a professional chiropractor like Dr. Sean Beukelman. Dr. Beukelman is great with kids and kids love being adjusted at our office. They tend to sleep better, have better digestion, their immune system functions better and they even tend to eat better. Our office gets great results with kids so its no wonder why we see so many expecting mothers and then are blessed to get to see those beautiful little babies once they are born. We see kids for overall health most but also for issues like colic, constant gas and bloating, having bowel moment to often or not enough, ear aches and believe it or not, bed wetting. I know that last one sounds odd but if there is pressure on the nerves that run to the bladder it can cause the signal that tells you you have to go not as strong resulting in a “Oh no, to late now” type of situation. If you are interested in bringing your little one in for care or just a consultation, we would be blessed to see them.
Feel free to call our office today at 832-280-4684 to schedule a complimentary consultation to see if our Houston Heights Chiropractor, Dr. Sean Beukelman can help your family live healthier.
Benefits of Chiropractic Care for Kids:
- To encourage good neural plasticity (brain & nerve development) because Chiropractor remove the pressure from the nerves, allowing the brain to fully communicate with every cell, tissue and organ in the body.
- To support their child’s overall health and well-being.
- To help strength their child’s immunity, reducing the occurrence of colds, ear aches and illness.
- To assist in lowering the occurrence of colic along with general irritability in babies.
- To help with breathing difficulties, asthma and allergies in general.
- To support good spinal posture.
- To help improve their ability to concentrate.
- To assist with behavioral issues and disorders.
- To help reduce and or eliminate digestive problems.
- To assist the body with controlling bed wetting and sleep issues.
To Schedule Your Child or Your Entire Family a Visit to Peak Potential Family Chiropractic